Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello!

Kairos time- God's time.

The moments where time seems to stop and you can feel your breath and the blood drumming in your veins and you think to yourself 'this moment is one that I need to remember forever'.

This blog is my way of recording. Life events, thoughts, crafting endeavors, household projects, my children and their doings, etc. I've thought about doing this for years and am only just now making the plunge so right up front I think my procrastination is obvious. I'm dipping my toes in now though.

A few random facts about me-

* I am the mother of 2- a nearly 6 year old sensitive soul named Oliver and a 2 year old ferocious lady named Alice-Mae. They are very opposite to each other but have been best friends from the moment they met.

* I am southern and I don't think I could ever live anywhere else. I'd be a popsicle up north.

* My very favorite craft is crocheting. It's kind of an obsession, really. I sew and make jewelry and collage and all sorts of stuff as well.

* I just celebrated 5 years of marriage with my beautiful partner, Peter. We are best friends.

* I love growing beautiful things in pretty pots.

* Walking is my favorite exercise on a chill, sunny day.

* I have a cat named Norman and a jack russel named Mattie and they are both my 4 legged babies.

* I am still a die hard Backstreet Boys Fan, even at the ripe old age of 26.

* My dream life would be staying at home with a house full of kids on a cute little piece of property and having a mini farm, sewing and crocheting clothing for my kids, taking care of chickens and dogs and babies and making jam and preserves.

I am hoping to use this space as a way to create and reach out and most of all to record life. It is a blog and a diary and a photo album. I hope that whoever is reading this is touched by something wonderful today. Blessed be, cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment