Monday, August 10, 2015

2nd Grade

We sent our favorite guy to his first day of 2nd grade today.


Don't ask me how this happened. I swear I just brought him home from the hospital yesterday and then I blinked and he's half way through Elementary school.

We took our traditional first day of school pics. He even asked for one with his sister. And mommy and daddy got in on it too, even though mommy wasn't dressed yet.








Alice Mae was excited for her 'first day' too. She'll be staying home with me and doing preschool at home but we bought her a special back pack and some school supplies to make her excited for it.




Ollie had his hair cut on Saturday and asked for a short cut that he could style. My baby faced, floppy haired boy is gone and replaced with this heart breaker! I can't believe he's nearly 8 and I can't believe I sent him off to 2nd grade today. He's so handsome and smart and sweet and kind and wonderful and I know he'll have a great year. I love him so.




This time next year we'll be sending our boy AND our girl off to their first day of school. How does the time fly. The days are long but the years are short.

Cheers to a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment