Thursday, September 10, 2015

Clomid- Round 2

I'm starting my 2nd round of Clomid. It feels much different than the first. I had very high hopes last time and I really thought it had worked. But my blood work confirmed I'd never ovulated, which was totally unexpected and it crushed me. It took me a long time, a couple of months, to feel ready for the 2nd try and now that it's here I'm anxious and scared and I have no expectation built up.

This cycle I'm not using any fertility tracking, I'm not stressing over having sex every day or putting my legs up the wall after. I'm just going to go about my business as usual and hope for the best. It's all I can do right now.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it works this time. I'm not even looking to get pregnant right now, I'm just hoping to ovulate so I know that my ovaries are working. Little steps. Little hopes. It's hard to put on a brave face. The next few weeks are going to drag. Blood work on the 21st cycle day will confirm what happened up in here, so body, listen up! It's time to do your job. Pop out an egg or two. Make me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment