Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thoughts On Our Anniversary

Nearly 7 years ago I married my very best friend. I truly have never met anyone that is more giving and tender and devoted and loving. I honestly believe I must be the most well loved person on the planet. He's just that good and wonderful. I know that through us, our children are learning what a strong, respectful, loving relationship looks like and one day if they decide to have partners they will have a great example to grow on and that fills me with such joy. There isn't a better partner in crime. I just don't have the words and I'm all full of sobs now because I love him so much and I'm so grateful every second of every day. Even when he's driving me nuts and not picking his socks up and using puns as a second language. He's my favorite.









It has made me better, loving you. -Henry James

No comments:

Post a Comment