Monday, November 23, 2015

2015 Christmas Ornaments

Every year we each get one new ornament to add to our tree. Sometimes a store bought, sometimes a handmade, sometimes something we all collaborate on together. This year's ornament is inspired by Harry Potter, which I have been reading all over again through the year. I give you- The Weasley Sweater 2015 Christmas ornaments!


I found a pattern for little sweaters here and used each of our favorite colors to make unique and special ornaments. Then I just decorated them however I felt like and added a little initial for each or names. I love how they turned out and I plan on making some as gifts for some other Potter loving friends and family.






I'm a fan! I can't wait to hang these cuties up on the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment