Monday, November 16, 2015

Crochet- Christmas Gifts

My favorite time of the year- Christmas!!!- is almost here and I've been hard at work on some gifts. One of my favorite things each year is deciding what I want to make and for who and pouring a little love into the stitches and wrapping it up prettily for Christmas morning. Here are a few things I've finished so far-

The first things I made were some lap blankets (I am still working on at least 1 but it might turn into 2 before the holiday is over). As of this blog post 1 blanket is MIA and I am still frantically searching for it. Don't ask me how it grew legs and walked off because I definitely put it in a bag in my yarn stash and it's not there. But it looks exactly like this one except in blue and gray-



Some pretty pot holders for my mom's friend-





And my favorite thing of all, 2 sets of Repeat Crafter me ABC animal appliques. 



These suckers took a while but they are SO CUTE. I have a very fun idea for a gift to give to the babies in our life and these animals play a pivotal role.  

What are you making for the holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment