Thursday, March 12, 2015

All the Blankets

I didn't do a WIPs Wednesday because I had a lazy day with husband. So here it is, one day late. It's all blankets all the time.

First of all, I finished the custom round ripple blanket and I really enjoy how it turned out. It took me a little longer than I expected because of needing more yarn but it's so pink and feminine and pretty. I'm calling it Pink Punch.


Alice's blanket, which needs to be done by April 25th as her birthday is the 26th, is coming along really well. This is the most recent picture I have of it but it's actually about a quarter of the way from finished now. So close! I had to put it aside for a week while I made the round ripple but I'll get started on it again in a few days.


Before I can start working on Al's blanket again I have to catch up with the first born's blanket. I'm 2 weeks behind. Womp womp. I just have to bang out 20 squares before Sunday and I'll be on track again. This blanket feels never ending. Thank goodness for setting goals and making a chart. I really need it to keep me motivated.

I'm not sure what I'll hook up next. I'd like to start working on some comicon things but I am waiting on the official paperwork and I don't want to get too ahead of myself before that comes in. We did find out that my BFF is having a baby BOY!!! so I'm thinking up some boyish ideas for her. A monster blanket, an elephant lovey, some soft scratch mittens, oh my. After that pink blanket, my hands need a little rest though, so it's Netflix binge watching for me. I ain't even mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment