Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday is My Fav

I am so ready to say hello to Friday. It has been a good week but I want my boys home with me.

Currently-

1. Reading- Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary. Ollie and I read a chapter every night before bed. He's really into Ramona and Beezus!

2. Working on- A baby blanket. Weaving in all the ends. So. Many. Ends.


3. Looking Forward To- My best friend's baby shower next weekend. For my period to show up so that I can get my fertility meds and make a baby.

4. Nomming- Eggplant parm. I've never had it and oh my gurd. I've been missing out. I made a homemade one on Wednesday night and feel like I found a soul mate. Also- chicken and waffles. Another thing I went 27 years without. How sad.

5. Planning- My birthday and Father's day shenanigans. I have a date the day before Father's day (which is the Saturday before my birthday) set up. Movie and a fancy dinner. I think I have Peter's gift picked out. I just have to figure out what the kids will give him. I have no actual birthday plans for the day but the weekend after I am planning a yummy cookout of grilled curry chicken kabobs with my family.

Helloooooo weekend. Lets do it to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment