Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Baby Blanket and Loveys

I finished up some stuff recently. Mostly baby stuff. There are so many babies happening in my neck of the woods.

I worked on this blanket for about a week. I love the ripple pattern and I love the colors I chose. Deep Forest and White. They aren't ones that I would usually choose for a blanket but I wanted it to be Jets colors for my friend expecting her first baby in March.

 
Look at those ripples! Yummy.

 
I'm putting together a special package and I'm including a lovey for a 2 year old girl. This sunshine lovey is darling, don't you think? Such a happy thing! I love the rainbow blanket. Making giant granny squares makes me happy.
 
 
 

I'm slowly making and filling our house with heart stuff for Valentine's Day. My plan is to eventually make a heart bunting, a door wreath, a wall wreath and a long heart wall hanging. For now I made this cute little thing.


And my TARDIS lovey is finished! Every time I look at it I get the Doctor Who theme song stuck in my head. I ain't even mad.




I really enjoyed making that and I love how it turned out.

I'm still chugging along on kiddo blankets and I have a few special things I need to make. Today I feel pretty exhausted and lacking in motivation so I don't foresee a ton getting done. You gotta have your down days though, right?

Tomorrow is WIP's Wednesday! I can't wait to show what I have going on. Hint- it's not a lot but it is the premiere of photos of Alice's blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment