Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Craft Resolutions

This is my last resolutions post, I swear!

I really wanted to focus on my love crochet this year. It's a huge passion, something that brings me endless joy and it helps my anxiety. But I also want to maybe try something new this year! Or get better at something else.

So behold! My crafting resolutions for 2015:

  1. Finally finally finally finish Oliver's blanket, which I started over a year ago.
  2. Make Alice a blanket.
  3. Crochet a baby blanket for all close friends and family members that get knocked up.
  4. Try a new craft! Maybe this rainbow loom craziness?
  5. Document all crocheted/crafted things with photos. Keep those photos in a separate file on the computer. Try to blog at least once a month about WIPs.
  6. Use my sewing machine more often.
  7. Designate myself a space for craft supplies, organize the hell out of it and make it pretty.
  8. Work on my Etsy shop. Get better at putting myself out there.

This is the year of the sheep, after all. Seems like a good year for some crafty goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment