I really wanted to focus on my love crochet this year. It's a huge passion, something that brings me endless joy and it helps my anxiety. But I also want to maybe try something new this year! Or get better at something else.
So behold! My crafting resolutions for 2015:
- Finally finally finally finish Oliver's blanket, which I started over a year ago.
- Make Alice a blanket.
- Crochet a baby blanket for all close friends and family members that get knocked up.
- Try a new craft! Maybe this rainbow loom craziness?
- Document all crocheted/crafted things with photos. Keep those photos in a separate file on the computer. Try to blog at least once a month about WIPs.
- Use my sewing machine more often.
- Designate myself a space for craft supplies, organize the hell out of it and make it pretty.
- Work on my Etsy shop. Get better at putting myself out there.
This is the year of the sheep, after all. Seems like a good year for some crafty goals!