Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Yummies - Recipe Roundup

With Easter just a few days away, I'm racking my brain thinking about what cute things we can make and enjoy in our bellies. Here's a quick roundup of some easy peasy Easter yummies.




1. Fun Colored Deviled Eggs- How fun with this be for kids! Just one little extra step in the deviling process. Easy, colorful, fun. I'm in.

2. A Pretty Cake- I love this cake. It's beautiful! Now, I haven't seen anything like edible grass in my little farm town but I think you could get the same look with some coconut shavings shaken up in a Ziploc bag with a few drops of green food coloring. I am torn between making this cake and making some adorable cupcakes for our Easter dinner.

3. Bunny Ear Cupcakes- Those adorable cupcakes I was talking about. I LOVE Your Cup of Cake and make a lot of her recipes. These are too cute to pass up, aren't they?! If these don't make the cut for Easter, they will be a Spring cupcake just for fun for sure.

4. Peep Fruit Kabob- This doesn't need a whole lot of explanation. Throw some fruit on a stick, add a peep and voila! Adorable and sweet and (mostly) healthy.

5. Easter Bunny Rolls- This is definitely the hardest but I also think this would be easy to do with a roll of crescent dough or something similar. I love me a bread recipe though. Mmm mm. And these are too cute. All Easter stuff is apparently adorable, but when everything is centered around baby chickens and bunnies, I guess it would have to be.

I'm getting more and more excited about Easter festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment