Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday- A New Blanket

For WIP Wednesday I have a new blanket to add to all of my blanket madness that's going on.

First of all, I still have the blankets for my kiddos. Those are going well. Still mostly on track. Being sick meant I didn't get Ollie's 10 squares for last week done but those are fast to work up so I'll just do 20 this week. Easy peasy. Alice's has reached the fun stage where you can tell it's going to be a blanket. It's always nice to get to that point. I'm too lazy to take new pics so here are the old ones, just to remind myself what they look like.


 

My newest blanket is one for a friend. She sent me this green and yellow baby yarn (Mint and Lemon from Bernat Softee Baby) and asked for a blanket for her grandbaby-to-be with no pattern in mind so I went with this round ripple baby blanket. It's my first round ripple and I really enjoy it! It's going fast. This is just a couple of hours of work so far. I added the white to make the colors pop a bit more and I think that was a good decision. I'll drop it off with her this weekend so that she can mail it.

 
 
I had planned on having more going on this week but I've been busy with sickness and house projects. The tornado we call Organizational April has been set loose. Poor husband and kids. It will look worse before it gets better. Alice asked me today 'why are you cleaning SO MUCH?!'. Just hang tight kid. We'll get through it. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment